Any DVD Burner
Any DVD Burner is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration:
Read - Read a disc to an image file
Write - Write an image file to a disc
Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have Any DVD Burner compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
Latest Version: 0.6 Size: 6.9 MB Platform: Windows 2000/XP/ Vista/ 7
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
- Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Display disc information.
- It can burn Audio CD's from any file type supported via DirectShow / ACM - including AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV.
- Any DVD Burner supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CCD, CDI, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
- Any DVD Burner supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set.
- Any DVD Burner supports all the Microsoft Windows OS's - Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (including all the 64-bit versions).
- You can use it to build DVD Video discs (from a VIDEO_TS folder), HD DVD Video discs (from a HVDVD_TS folder) and Blu-ray Video discs (from a BDAV / BDMV folder) with ease.
- It supports all the latest drives without the need for updates (including booktype / bitsetting / advanced settings on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, LG, NEC, Optiarc, Pioneer, Plextor, Samsung, Sony).
- It's a very flexible application with several advanced features that are often lacking in other tools, especially when it comes to burning DVD Video discs.
|Supported OS||Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7|
|Processor||1GHz or above Intel or AMD CPU|
|Free hard disk space||1GB above|
|RAM||512MB or above|